CiA's Weekly Telegraph
Always be up to date
New CiA member:
- ŠKODA Electric a.s. (CZ)
CAN Newsletter Online
- Infineon: Multi-copter – from toys to tools
Infineon provides a demo board for designing professional multi-copters. It comes with a CAN port to control a video camera.
- Eurotech: IoT gateway with a CAN interface
- Harman: Makes any vehicle to a connected car
- Heinzmann: Urban mobility with CAN
- Karamba Security: Software enables ECUs to protect themselves
- Murphy: J1939, NMEA 2000, and CANopen
- NEC: Stand-alone battery module
- Renesas: Prototype ECU for mass production
- Simrad: On Sea with CAN
- STMicroelectronics: Dedicated for Telematics applications
CAN Newsletter magazine
December 2016: Focus on sensors
This periodical email provides information about CiA’s publication activities, in particular about what was published recently in the CAN Newsletter Online, the CAN Newsletter magazine, and in the other media (the CiA Product Guides, the CiA website, the iCC proceedings, etc.).
Please feel free to forward CiA’s Weekly Telegraph to colleagues, customers, and other CAN fellows or to post the provided information (and its source) on Facebook or other communities such as Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
© CAN in Automation (CiA) GmbH
|Tel. +49-911-928819-0 |
CEO: Holger Zeltwanger
AG Nuernberg HRB 24338