CiA's Weekly Telegraph
Always be up to date
CAN Newsletter Online
Texas Instruments (TI) has developed a CAN FD kit to demonstrate its 5-Mbit/s transceiver chips. The linear network topology features varying stubs with up to 2 m.
- Baykon: Industrial weighing system features 1600 conversions per second
- Concentric: Big order for CAN-connectable electric oil pump
- Gebrueder Frei: Red Dot design award for armrest with embedded CAN-based units
- IMC: Measurement system - CAN FD is supported
- Jaeger Automotive: Connecting the trailer to the in-vehicle CAN
- Lapp Group: CAN cable for commercial vehicles
- Liebherr: Position transducer for hydraulic cylinders
- Schunk: Modular grippers - Support for Eplan
CAN Newsletter magazine
March 2017: 25th anniversary
J1939 Product Guide
- emtas GmbH
This periodical email provides information about CiA’s publication activities, in particular about what was published recently in the CAN Newsletter Online, the CAN Newsletter magazine, and in the other media (the CiA Product Guides, the CiA website, the iCC proceedings, etc.).
Please feel free to forward CiA’s Weekly Telegraph to colleagues, customers, and other CAN fellows or to post the provided information (and its source) on Facebook or other communities such as Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
© CAN in Automation (CiA) GmbH
|Tel. +49-911-928819-0 |
CEO: Holger Zeltwanger
AG Nuernberg HRB 24338