CiA's Weekly Telegraph
Always be up to date
CAN Newsletter Online
Kvaser’s CAN-based Memorator data-loggers are used to health check Nobina’s electric bus fleet.
- Curtiss-Wright: Analog video switch manageable over CAN
- Divelbiss: Harsh environment controllers
- FSG: CANopen encoder with redundant Hall sensor
- Gefran: Inverter and servo drive with special functions for plastic extrusion and injection
- Github: CANopen for Python
- Janz Tec: Raspberry Pi panel PC
- MSC Technologies: Carrier board measures 148 mm x 102 mm
- Sorel: Controller instead of clamp terminal
- TK Engineering: Configuration tool for development, production, and service
CAN Newsletter magazine
December 2016: Focus on sensors
CANopen Product Guide
- Hirschmann Automation and Control GmbH
This periodical email provides information about CiA’s publication activities, in particular about what was published recently in the CAN Newsletter Online, the CAN Newsletter magazine, and in the other media (the CiA Product Guides, the CiA website, the iCC proceedings, etc.).
Please feel free to forward CiA’s Weekly Telegraph to colleagues, customers, and other CAN fellows or to post the provided information (and its source) on Facebook or other communities such as Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
© CAN in Automation (CiA) GmbH
|Tel. +49-911-928819-0 |
CEO: Holger Zeltwanger
AG Nuernberg HRB 24338