CAN/CAN FD: Classical CAN and CAN FD
In CiA's CAN/CAN FD seminars you learn how CAN works, which possibilities it offers and in which markets CAN is used. The seminars introduce CAN as it is specified in the updated ISO 11898 standard series. This comprises the classical CAN, the new CAN FD protocol as well as the updated CAN physical layer specification. Hence, impacts on CAN-based higher layer protocols are discussed.
- Introduction to serial communication
- CAN/CAN FD application fields
- CAN/CAN FD data link layer
- CAN/CAN FD implementations
- CAN/CAN FD physical layer
- CAN-based higher-layer protocols and impacts of CAN FD
- Discussion (Question & Answers)
Dates & locations
|2017-05-03||Salzburg, AT||Deutsch||Register now|
|2017-05-30||Stockholm, SE||English||Register now|
|2017-06-27||Nuremberg, DE||Deutsch||Register now|
|2017-09-26||Nuremberg, DE||Deutsch||Register now|
|2017-10-10||Antwerp, BE||English||Register now|
|2017-10-24||Copenhagen, DK||English||Register now|
|2017-11-07||Nuremberg, DE||Deutsch||Register now|
Dates & locations
- 2017-05-03 Salzburg, AT Deutsch Register now
- 2017-05-30 Stockholm, SE English Register now
- 2017-06-27 Nuremberg, DE Deutsch Register now
- 2017-09-26 Nuremberg, DE Deutsch Register now
- 2017-10-10 Antwerp, BE English Register now
- 2017-10-24 Copenhagen, DK English Register now
- 2017-11-07 Nuremberg, DE Deutsch Register now
Go CAN FD!
You have heard about CAN FD, but you do not know all the details. In 2017 CiA organizes webinars providing an overview on the current trends in CAN-based networking. The CiA 2020 webinars address engineers that want to learn more about CAN FD and the impacts of CAN FD on physical layer design, higher layer protocols, and system design.
If you are a newcomer to CAN-based technology, you might be more interested in CAN-related basic seminars.
These one-day seminars are provided by our CiA trainers that have long experiences in educating CAN technology.